Content developers are essentially involved in the creation, development, and editing of content for various activities related to online marketing as well as front-end web development.
A web content writer is responsible for creating original content for websites, newsletters, press releases, blogs, articles and advertising and marketing materials based on the requirements of a client/organization. Content developers often use their skills, knowledge and experience in software and programming as well as web-based technology, to create and update content for websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication and a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in web related marketing and development.
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Good listening skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Fairly good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Macromedia flash, MS- FrontPage etc would be of benefit in this profession.
facer possim assum.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field